Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yes! Support This!

Yes please to poly-aftertouch: NDVR Keyboards

I've had quite a hiatus, the reason why will be clear in my next video. I'm starting with a synthesizer review. One of the sample tracks I've made so far.


Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'm regularly revisiting your youtube channel, hoping for a new review. I really hope you will find the time to finish this one! :-)

kah vin said...

Review Mobil Proton Indonesia Terbaik
Review Mobil Proton Indonesia Terbaik
Yamaha R15 dan Yamaha R25 Motor Sport Racing dan Kencang

Saxxon said...

Your demonstrations and tutorials are very well thought out. I check back frequently hoping to see something new from you. Can't wait!

Chang bui thi said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
i like play games friv 4 online and play games 2 girls 2 Download facebook movel

Frozen Juegos said...

Its really good information, i like your blog post. Thanks for sharing
Jugar juegos de frozen en línea gratis, los nuevos de princesa de Disney juegos frozen - la princesa encantadora y linda. Divertirse frozen!

Whatsapp Descargar said...

Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content.
download free descargar whatsapp and download baixar whatsapp online and descargar whatsapp gratis , baixar whatsapp gratis

iniciar sesion facebook entrar said...

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
facebook entrar iniciar sesion gratis - Sitio Oficial iniciado sesión en Facebook lengua española. facebook entrar rápido, facebook iniciar sesion en tu cuenta de entrar facebook

Anh Mai said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.
Versión en facebook en español descargar a los países hablan Español: facebook entrar direto agora , facebook en español descargar , facebook entrar direto agora